٢ أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَنْ يُتْرَكُوا أَنْ يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ2 ٣ وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ3 After putting all people to the test, Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident those who are liars. — Quran 29:2-3
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. — Luke 8:17, King James Version
This was precisely the role of the Right in Italy. It placed itself at the service of the State, which created a strategy . . . aptly called the "Strategy of Tension", insofar as they had to get people to accept that at any moment — over a period of 30 years, from 1960 to the mid-80s — a state of emergency could be declared, so people would willingly trade part of their freedom for the security of being able to walk the streets, go on trains or enter a bank. — Vincenzo Vinciguerra, Operation Gladio hitman and pioneer of false-flag terror, speaking in June, 1992. See my full transcript of his statement here.
THIS article is the result of my inquiry into the "terrorist attacks" of March 15, 2019, in Christchurch, New Zealand. The page will be updated whenever new material comes to hand, or whenever old material is discounted. I will, however, retain most abandoned theories, as even misconceptions have something to tell us. As I said when I first addressed the issue of the "shootings", I am doing this because I do not trust the New Zealand Government to tell us the truth. The Government's prime aim is to control the narrative, and to silence dissent with threats of savage punishment (1). If it is now dismayed by all the speculation surrounding the Christchurch events, it has only itself to blame. Secrecy creates a vacuum that speculation will always fill. That's because human beings have an irrepressible desire — and, indeed, a duty — to search and understand. The article was written on April 17, 2019, and last updated on January 17, 2020. A pdf copy of this page, from December 2, 2019, is here. A snapshot of it is here..— Basil Throckmorton. Email: nolies (at) chchtruth.com
In the wake of Christchurch, whitey is the new bête noire — lower than even a cockroach. Needless to say, this is hate speech. It's also incitement. But it's acceptable in the emerging imperium, because it comes from the liberal Left.
"Fuck White Supremacy" — and, by extension, the "white" nationalist movements that are now the principal impediment to the pursuit of the globalist agenda. This envisages the deconstruction of the nation state, as conceived by the Peace of Westphalia in 1648, and its replacement by a supranational corporatocracy-technocracy powered by carcinogenic 5G. Under this plan, there will be no national sovereignty and no national culture, as the former nations will be "multicultural" entities with open borders. A crass uniformity will ensure that each is indistinguishable from the others. Token local elections will continue to be held, but democracy will, in effect, be dead, as will freedom of speech. All major decisions will be made by unelected bureaucrats of the central authority, and ruthlessly enforced by armed police — as they are today in France, in relation to the nationalist Yellow Vest movement. Meanwhile, speech will be circumscribed, as it already is to a large extent, by the "therapeutic cen-
sorship" of anything "offensive" to the liberal Left's ideals of "safety" and "inclusivity". Ironically, any challenge to a "safe space" of the new "identity politics", aka "snowflake culture", will provoke ex-
treme violence. All dissent will be pathologized and, ultimately, criminalized. See (1) Peter Schrank's cartoon, (2) The Left's Charter, and (3) Saul Alinsky's Eight Levels of Control. With reference to "inclusivity", see The Criminal Justice Court Process in Q v T: Victim Sentiments, Reflections, Recommendations" (September 2019), by Aarif Rasheed and Shaymaa Arif, in which the writers imply that New Zealand's "monocultural" legal system cannot adequately meet the needs of "already deeply alienated" Muslims. Is this a veiled proposal for what would, in effect, be a parallel Sharia court system?
Poor whitey! As the iniquity of the fathers is visited upon the sons, he must forever cry "mea culpa". And doubly cursed is he who also carries the burden of "toxic masculinity". He had better go, cap in hand, and seek admission to the "rainbow community".
Secondary to this program are attempts to discredit any organized opposition to it. Many tactics can be used; but Operation Gladio proved that none is more effective than a false-flag terrorist attack that renders the opposition repugnant to the public. That is not to say that all terrorist attacks are hoaxes, but that one should always be on the lookout for anomalies in the official narrative, or official evidence, that are indications of a contrived event. No statement from "authority" should be uncritically accepted. What "authority" wants to do, through propaganda, censorship, surveillance and intimidation, is mold your mind to the demands of the dystopian system it is putting in place. This system is called "smart", as in "smart cities"; but the transgendered/transhumanized wretches living in its grip will be anything but. The autonomous individual, in confident control of his mental faculties, will be a thing of the past. He will be a prisoner of the collective psychosis — the warped perception that prevails when reality is defined, at every turn, by those in power. To put the proposition another way: Reality will be reduced to a social construct that will serve the political ends of radical multiculturalism. Meanwhile, the individual's compliance with the system will be rated. He will be given a "social credit" score, based on "big data" analysis, that will reflect the extent to which he has accepted the imposed consensus on any critical issue. Privileges — what used to be known as "rights" — will be either granted or withheld on this basis. See also China's Social Credit Pagoda.
The link — albeit oblique — to the Balkan wars of the 1990s (see below) is not as surprising as it might seem. The take-home message from the conflict in the former Yugoslavia was "Muslim Bosniak/Kosovar=Good; Christian Serb=Bad", which is similar to the take-home message of Christchurch, after decades of denigration of Islam in New Zealand. Thus, the Christchurch event was a cultural-political coup — a radical reversal of precedent — as much as it was a "terrorist attack". Incongruously, it has also seen local Muslims embrace the wishy-washy gospel of John Lennon: "All you need is love." See the cover of Woman's Weekly, April 1, 2019.
Веза – иако посредно – са ратовима на Балкану 1990-их (види испод) није тако изненађујућа како се чини. Порука за понети из сукоба у бившој Југославији је била „Муслимани Босанци/Косовари=Добри; Хришћански Срби=Лоши“, што је слично поруци за понети из Крајстерча, након деценија клеветанја Ислама на Новом Зеланду. Према томе Крајстчерч је чак био културно-политички државни удар – радикално поништаванје преседана – колико је и био „терористички напад“. Непосредно, такође је виђено како локални Муслимани невољно прихватају јеванђеље Џона Ленона: „Све што вам треба је љубав.“ Погледајте насловницу Woman's Weekly-ја.
It will be understood, from the above, that there are two types of terrorist attack: (1) Attacks that cause real deaths and real injuries, such as 9/11 and 7/7, and (2) "Attacks" that have fake deaths and fake injuries, such as the Boston and Manchester bombings. It is the contention of this paper that the Christchurch "shootings" fall wholly or largely into the second category. If you believe otherwise — i.e. that the "shootings" were genuine — I would like to question you about the basis of your belief. Is your opinion based on evidence, or is it based on faith? If you have evidence that someone was seriously wounded on March 15, please produce it. And don't fob me off with a photo of a man with a bandaged left arm, or a pair of crutches, who swears he was "riddled" by an AR-15. Scroll down to see what a bullet from this (or a similar) weapon really does to you when it hits you. It's not a pretty sight. You won't be socializing with Prince William only a few weeks later.
When one expresses doubt about the reality of a terrorist "attack", the immediate response is either "But what about the list of the dead?" or "What about the medical people involved?" I can't precisely answer these questions, because I can't speak for the perpetrators of false-flag events. But in the case of the first question, I would suggest that the perps: (1) Invent identities, (2) Use the identities of already dead people, (3) Use the identities of living people elsewhere in the world, (4) Use the identities of living people who are relocated and given new identities, and (5) In extreme cases, use the identities of people who are sacrificed for the sake of the success of the operation. In connection with (2) and (3), see Mystery of the 'Christchurch massacre' and Who is this person, Com-
missioner Bush? In connection with (5), remember that the event is still a psyop, even if people are killed. All too often, a heated argument over whether there were actual deaths and/or injuries excludes a rational consideration of the significance of the event as a whole.
Turning to the second question: I see no problem in securing the complicity of hospital staffs. Who is going to violate "patient confidentiality"? Who is going to terminate their employment, and probably their medical career, by talking? To whom would any disillusioned person speak, anyway? To the police, who are involved in the deception? To the hospital administration, which is also involved? To the co-opted press, which will never print anything that undermines the official narrative? It's not surprising that the involvement of doctors and nurses in the Boston and Manchester stunts led to no major problems for the perps. Besides, one can be reasonably sure that not one of these medical workers has a complete picture of what has happened. The "compartmentalization of knowledge" ensures that each knows no more than he or she needs to know to perform their role in the drama. The same is true of police officers, prison wardens, court officials, and all those who step forward as the alleged perpetrator passes through the travesty of the legal system.* * * *
An outline of the events of March 15 in Christchurch
AFTER each item that has a bearing on the events of March 15, I have made a comment in bold face. Throughout the article, I have supported my arguments with pictures from various sources, which include, ironically, the Facebook page of Al Noor Mosque. In some instances, I have placed a series of photographs, illustrating a particular person or topic, on a subsidiary page. I have also placed some less important pictures here, and some pictures of the petitions launched after the alleged attacks here.
• Earlier in the month, on March 5-6, a conference for crisis management teams, called "CrisisX: The Readiness Conference", was held at the SkyCity Convention Centre, Auckland. See here for pictures of the conference. — Of possible relevance.
• Tellingly, on March 15, a police training exercise/counter-terrorism drill is under way in Christchurch. — As soon as I heard this, I thought, "Oh, Oh, here we go again!" This was the scenario on July 22, 2011, when Anders Breivik allegedly killed a total of 77 people in Norway. The newspaper Aftenposten later commented: "Police had barely finished their training before what they had trained for became reality."
• The illustration on the left is a panel from the back cover of Chronicles of False Flag Terror, by Nick Kollerstrom, 2017, Moon Rock Books. — The counter-terrorism drill that morphs into "reality" is a striking phenomenon of the 21st century — and one that Kollerstrom describes as an intelligence test for the alert onlooker. Click
here to listen to the relevant part of the Radio 5 Live Drivetime interview, in which Peter Power, the managing director of crisis management
firm Visor Consultants, talks to Peter Allen.
Some observers, after noting that the police officers flip the above figure like a rag doll, have suggested that it is a dummy. If it isn't, why has the face been blurred? Click here to see an enlargement of the picture, in which the face is clearer, and click either here to see another picture of the police training, or here to read the complete Free Thought Project article. Meanwhile, I would like to ask my credulous reader: How many times does this "coincidence" have to occur before you finally smell a rat? When the "training exercise" runs seamlessly into the "terrorist attack", as it does in this case, does it take an IQ of 150 to see that something is not quite right? Isn't it time we all woke up to what Peter Levenda has described as "the tenuousness of consensus reality"?
• The training exercise involves the local hospital. — Fact. "It's reported the officers were training on an unused floor at Princess Margaret Hospital on Friday morning. When the shooting began they were still there, but had firearms and patrol cars parked outside" (Newshub, March 21, 2019). In "Christchurch Decoded? A ‘Lone Gunman’ — or a Stealthy Coup d’État in Slow Motion?", Steve ‘Snoopman’ Edwards says there were two other exercises that day — "a military exercise at a Defence Force shooting range in West Melton, 25 kilometers west of the city, and a joint Air Force exercise out of RNZAF Base Woodbourne, near Blenheim". Snoopman's two-part article is here.
• Hospital staff are told to expect a realistic scene, with armed police running around, ambulances coming and going, etc. — Conjecture, but in line with the known modus operandi of the perpetrators of false-flag terrorist attacks/hoaxes. Cf. the "Boston bombing" and the "Parkland school shooting".
• The "terrorist" enters the drama. He is identified as Brenton Harrison Tarrant, a 28-year-old Australian who was raised in Grafton, north of Sydney. He is said to be currently living in Dunedin. — Fact. However, Veterans Today editor Gordon Duff, writing in The Millennium Report, March 18, says Tarrant's age has been confirmed as 42.
• Brenton Tarrant is, or was, a real person. — Fact. Click here to see him as a child, and here to see him as a high school student, and here to see him as a young adult in what looks like North Korea.
• Early reports of more than one person being involved in the day's "shootings", and of "several IEDs attached to cars" (source: Police Commissioner Mike Bush), are forgotten. The preference is always for the simple, straightforward story of the "lone wolf". No conspiracies, please. — Fact.
• Tarrant is of Jewish descent. — Fact. His family emigrated from Palestine in 1948, going first to Britain, then to New Zealand, and finally to Australia. They reportedly gained Australian citizenship in 1970.
• Tarrant has spent time in Israel. — Fact. "A senior Israeli immigration official said Brenton Tarrant arrived in the country from Turkey on October 25  using his Australian passport..." — Times of Israel. He reportedly stayed for nine days. But according to other reports, believed to be from Russian military intelligence, there were also longer visits, during which he received military training. His task, according to these reports, was to have been the assassination of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. It's therefore reasonable to assume that the Israelis financed at least some of Tarrant's travels. Other funding could have come from an inheritance when his father died — as some investigators have suggested. Yet another possibility is that he was somehow able to obtain compensation as a "Holocaust survivor". One can discount the claim he made his money through Bitconnect, as this was a scam.
• Tarrant has also spent time in Pakistan, which he loves. Fact. "Pakistan is an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world." — Tarrant's post on the Facebook page of Osho Thang on October 23, 2018. Osho Thang is a Shia-run hotel in Nagar Valley, Gilgit-Baltistan, an administrative territory of Pakistan. Anyone seeking further information on Tarrant's travels will find numerous websites, each giving a slightly different account — including details of forays into Syria's Idlib and Daraa governorates to liaise with Al-Nusra/ISIS fighters. No doubt much of Tarrant's personal history is untrue, if only because of what it omits. As some observers have noted, one of the "requirements" for the job of "lone-wolf" terrorist/assassin (or patsy) is a murky, ideologically conflicted background.
• Tarrant is NOT a racist. — Conjecture, but a reasonable assumption in view of his wide travels and praise for Pakistan and its people. If he is a racist, he is idiosyncratic in this respect. Anyone reading his comments about Pakistan must wonder: Is this the person who seethes with disgust at the sight of Pakistani "invaders" in Europe? Gordon Duff describes him as a sociopath, i.e. a person who lacks empathy. But how does that description square with his evident appreciation of kind-heartedness? In my opinion, Tarrant is probably little more than an (expendable) operative like Lee Harvey Oswald.
• Tarrant is a member of the Masonic Forum in Canberra. — Allegation made by Gordon Duff in The Millennium Report, March 18, 2019, but in line with precedent. Anders Breivik, one of Tarrant's putative heroes, was a member of the Norwegian Order of Freemasons, and some of those behind the terrorism of Operation Gladio — what I generally refer to as Gladio I — were members of the P2 Masonic Lodge in Italy. (Aside: Members of P2, many of whom were former Blackshirts, wore black robes and addressed each other as "Friar". They were implicated in the murder of Roberto Calvi, "God's banker", who was found hanging under Blackfriars Bridge in London in 1982.) Writing in Cairns News, March 20, 2019, Duff describes the Masonic Forum as a "satanic cult".
• In the "shooter's live-stream" — as the "shooter" sits in his car — the camera is turned to show what purports to be Tarrant's face. This looks as though it could have been superimposed on the video frame(s). It appears to be floating, and is, in the opinion of some viewers, too far forward of the body. It is also strangely elongated, possibly as a result of a technical problem or of some jiggery-pokery with the image. Viewers will also notice that there is the barest hint of a neck. So the picture doesn't conclusively establish who the driver of the car is. It also raises the question: Why did the "shooter" feel the need to identify himself in this way? — Conjecture, but plausible in this age of photoshopping.
Tarrant could not have been made to look more menacing. One is reminded of how pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald were doctored to make him look rattish. Note, too, how the alleged killer is invariably representative of a target population group. Oswald was a "Communist". Sirhan Sirhan, the alleged assassin of RFK, was a Palestinian. Other killers have been representative of "radical Islam", and have helpfully emphasized their identity by shouting "Allahu akbar".
• The person who is eventually arrested for the alleged crimes is probably Tarrant, but possibly not the "Tarrant" shown driving the car (as we saw above). In other words, the real Tarrant could be a patsy: someone who willingly participated in the drama, without realizing the full extent of the role that was ultimately going to be assigned to him. There are several possibilities. There also could have been some degree of mind control, along the lines of MKUltra. According to Marc Delantre, who is described as a former Mossad agent, "Gladio [controls] their mind through nano-implants. No need [for] any surgery. Any individual can get them through nano/smart dusts...justice will talk to him, but in reality they will talk to Gladio." (In other words, the Christchurch event could be a harbinger of political crime in the transhumanist future.) Shortly before the "live-stream" ends, at 16.50, "Tarrant" himself admits he has taken "five Xanax" — a panic and anxiety suppressant. Regardless of all this, the defendant will be tried and convicted as Tarrant. After that — whatever happens to him — he will not be heard from again. — Conjecture, but should not be dismissed out of hand. The pictures below are from the defendant's court appearance on March 16, 2019.
The blurring or pixelation of Tarrant's face by the mainstream media, at the request of the judge, opened the door to speculation — and to at least one spurious representation of him. Click here to see the blond "Tarrant" with spectacles, who is actually American comedian Sam Hyde. June 15, 2019: The court seems to have realized that pixelating Tarrant's face is a bad idea. In yesterday's television news reports on the day's hearing, during which Tarrant pleaded not guilty, his face (from the March 16 hearing) was shown.
• In the opinion of Wolfgang Eggert, a German analyst, the "live-stream" is not a live-stream but a simulation that was prepared earlier for the counter-terrorism drill. This drill almost certainly envisaged an attack on Al Noor Mosque (and possibly on the Linwood Islamic Centre as well). Delantre concurs: "This video has been prepared [a] long time before the attack itself and this proves that there was an organization, and not only one white supremacist." — Conjecture, but plausible in view of the "live-stream's" many anomalies. As several analysts have reported, it looks more like a video game than an actual shooting. "New Zealand shooting video wasn’t ‘gruesome’ enough to flag, says Facebook," was the headline at news.com.au on April 11, 2019.
• At some stage, the counter-terrorism drill goes live. — Conjecture, but in line with the established modus operandi of the perpetrators of false-flag terrorist attacks/hoaxes. Cf. The 7/7 bombing in London and the 11/13 Bataclan shooting in Paris.
• Members of the Muslim community, who have been induced, by one means or another, to take part in the "training exercise", fake deaths and injuries (2). Later, as lucky "survivors", some of them make highly dubious claims about what they did and/or witnessed during the "attacks". Heroes abound. — Conjecture, but plausible in view of the fact that testimonies are sometimes at odds with the photographic and video evidence. On March 20, 2019, the Tehran Times put the following question to former CIA clandestine operations officer Robert Steele: "Isn’t it far-fetched to think that Muslims themselves would participate in a false flag event desecrating their own mosque?" Steele replied: "You raise a very important point, and this is one of the reasons I want a Muslim investigative team on the ground as soon as possible. In my experience most Muslims are very eager to accommodate the authorities and demonstrate that they have assimilated and are loyal to their adopted country. I strongly suspect the participants were given incentives they could not refuse and their participation was demanded as a condition of their continuing to enjoy unencumbered residency in New Zealand."
I have three pictures that show people carrying what appear to be receptacles containing red material. The top two are from the video at (2). Note the large, melodramatic "bloodstain" over the heart in these images:
Linwood Islamic Centre.
Linwood imam Alabi Lateef Zirullah. His testimony is here. I don't believe this. An imam is not permitted to halt the salat al-jumuah prayer, and go and "peek" through a window, simply because he has heard "a voice outside the mosque". Anyway, "survivor" Shoaib Gani says it was "a brother standing near the window" who looked through it.
Questions have inevitably been asked about how a man who was not injured in the "shooting" came to be covered with "blood". The facile answer is that he picked up the "bloodstains" while helping others. But if that was the case, why is the strongest "bloodstain" over his heart?
Some Muslims have posted this picture to social media with the claim it is from Al Noor. In reality, it is from Somalia, and first appeared online in September 2018.
I think the blood on the Qur'an is too red to be real.
The picture on the left has been repeatedly posted to social media with the claim it is the Al Noor carpet after the alleged shooting. In reality, it is the carpet of Al Rawdah Mosque in Bir al-Abed, Egypt, which was reportedly attacked by ISIS on November 24, 2017. The carpet in place at Al Noor on March 15, 2019, is shown on the right. It suffered no major damage.
Almost all the Muslims in New Zealand are Asians and North Africans, who have broad, rough, brown feet — as seen above, during prayers in Hagley Park, Christchurch. In contrast, the feet of the "victims" of Tarrant's alleged shooting (see inset) are long, thin, delicate and white, like the feet of mannequins. Note, too, the spindly ankles.
At the time of writing, I have been able to find 13 pictures of "gunshot victims" immediately after the alleged shootings. All look more like "victims" of the police training exercise that day — or victims of a gunman armed with an "air rifle of some sort", as Allan C. Weisbecker suggests below (in the section headlined "False-flag terror comes to NZ"). Two pictures of lucky "survivors" are below. The others are here. Pictures of "survivor" Zulfirman Syah are here. Pictures of "survivor" Mohamed Jama, a star witness quoted by the Listener (see below), are here. Pictures of "survivor" Taj Mohammad Kamran, from TVONE News, November 27, 2019, are here. Pictures of "survivor" Tarik Chenafa, from RNZ, date not known, are here. Pictures of "survivor" Sheikh Hasan Rubel, from TVONE News, June 15, 2019, are here. Pictures of "survivor" Adeeb Sami, from TVONE News, June 1, 2019, are here. Pictures of "survivor" Temel Ataçocuğu, from TVONE News, May 10, 2019, are here. The faces of 49 of the 51 alleged fatalities are here, on the cover of the issue of Woman's Day for April 1, 2019. The BBC's list of alleged fatalities is here, and Newshub's list of alleged fatalities is here.
In view of the many pictures we have of "wounded" people (supposedly) being transported from the mosque, one wonders why we don't have a single picture of a body being removed. And where are the pictures of the police forensic teams going into the mosque in their white overalls and facemasks? They apparently don't exist, either. All we have are pictures of what I would characterize as ballyhoo — ambulances (supposedly) racing to the scene with sirens blaring, and heavily armed police running around, hurriedly conferring, and generally looking important and busy. It's all great theater, but remarkably lacking in substance.
When considering the number of "wounded", one must also consider the possibility — perhaps probability — that some people are capitalizing on pre-existing injuries or infirmities, and claiming that these are a result of the "attack" on March 15, 2019. The testimonies of such people, and any "evidence" they supply, should be closely examined for anomalies. See Temel Ataçocuğu lets the cat out of the bag.
Why might some people lie about being shot — or about being in one of the mosques at the time of the alleged shootings? (See Pair lied.) I think the answer to that question is obvious: There is a lot of money at stake here, in terms of compensation. In some cases, "sacred victimhood" might also smooth the path to permanent residency.
No evidence of gunshot wounds, and no medical equipment (apart from the gurney).
Another casualty with no apparent wounds. Click on the link to see him again, giving the "finger of tawhid" for the camera.
PICTURE ABOVE: He's in pretty good shape for someone who has been "shot multiple times" with an AR-15. If he had been shot multiple times, and had somehow survived, it's unlikely he would be lying in a hospital bed dressed in those clothes. One might also expect him to have medical equipment monitoring his condition. Once again, the injuries to this man and his daughter (assuming, for the sake of argument, that there were injuries) are explicable only if they were caused by a low-powered weapon such as an air rifle. Incidentally, the CBC Radio report mentioned in the paragraph below says Wasseem "took [only?] a bullet to the hip".
PICTURE BELOW: CBC Radio reported on April 15, 2019, that Wasseim Alsati (sic) took his daughter Alen to Al Noor Mosque on March 15, "But before they even got inside...both father and daughter were shot and left for dead...The shooter had aimed his automatic rifle at the little girl's head, but her father scooped her up and shielded her. She took a bullet to the stomach and another to her toes." There are two problems here: (1) The alleged shooter's "live-stream" shows no such incident, and (2) A bullet from a real AR-15 to the stomach would have caused such horrific injuries (see the surgical testimony in the next section), one has to wonder whether survival would have been possible for such a small child. See an earlier picture of Alen here.
I initially assumed the above picture was taken at Starship Hospital in Auckland. But my understanding, at the time of writing this caption (September 1, 2019), is that the hospital has no record of Alen (whose name is also spelled "Elin") being admitted — despite media reports of her being flown to Auckland with life-threatening injuries. The information I have is that she was admitted to Christchurch Hospital on March 15, and discharged at 4.20am on March 16. Her father, whose full name may be Waseem Alsati Daragmeh, was apparently admitted to Christchurch Hospital on March 15, and discharged at 6.40pm on March 17. My understanding is that, on March 15, he was working as a barber and did not go to the mosque at any time. According to Greg Hallett, who is the source of much of this information, Alsati is also a Jordanian agent.
• For reasons unknown, the "live-stream" video is released to the public, only to be immediately suppressed. Meanwhile, the "Tarrant manifesto" is suppressed, writings critical of the official narrative are censored, and dissident publishers are "deplatformed". Also, images of Tarrant's face are relentlessly pixelated. — As I say below, some analysts have theorized that this crackdown is part of the drill. The suggestion is that the authorities want to find out how quickly and effectively they can shut an issue down.
• There are reports, including one from Jacinda Ardern, of the "live-stream" popping up in people's Facebook feeds and playing automatically. More relevant testimony is here. The bottom half of the article on Ardern is here.
• The "manifesto" begins with a quotation — in full — of the poem Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, by Dylan Thomas. A quotation from this poem can also be found at the start of Chronicles of False Flag Terror, by Nick Kollerstrom, published in 2017. — Evidence, I believe, of the mind games played by the perpetrators of false-flag terrorist attacks/hoaxes. The front cover of Kollerstrom's book is here. The back cover of the book, including the panel pictured above, is here.
• The AR-15, which the "shooter" allegedly used, takes a .223 Remington cartridge. 223 is the reverse of 322 — the number that appears in the insignia of the Skull and Bones secret society. — Just another coincidence? Publisher John Leonard has suggested that "Their little numerology game helps these psychopaths enjoy their work and laugh at us mere mortals". See also how the shooting in Texas on December 29, 2019, was at Church of Christ, White Settlement, Tarrant County.
• The shooter's timeline — arrives Al Noor 1.40, leaves Al Noor 1.48, arrives Linwood 1.55, arrested 2.20 — is questioned by some people who know Christchurch. One person has written to me to say, in part, "The accused could not have driven between the venues in the time allowed." See the message here. Another, similar message is here.— I don't know Christchurch, so I can't comment on this.
"Tarrant" is arrested on Brougham Street, between the intersections of Strickland Street and Scott Street, after his car is rammed by a police vehicle. For a timeline of his earlier movements in and around Al Noor Mosque, click here. For a comprehensive timeline, from archive.org, click here.
But where timelines are concerned, this is not all. We also have this to consider:
One is reminded of the BBC's premature announcement of the collapse of Building 7 on 9/11. The problem, I think, is that everyone is working from a script, and that, now and then, someone gets ahead of herself and throws everything out of sync.
• The Government announces a Royal Commission of Inquiry into the "Christchurch terror attacks", and promises that it will "leave no stone unturned" in its attempt to "get to the bottom of how the terrorism occurred". See here. — Two points can be made here: (1) The inquiry is hamstrung from the start by the fact it operates within the confines of the "system". In other words, its starting point is unreserved acceptance of the official narrative of what happened. This means it will do little more than address such questions as "What links did Tarrant have to Identitarian movements in Europe, and why weren't any such links detected by, or acted on, by the intelligence services? and (2) There are people in the globalist elite — those who profit from what is known as "creative chaos" — who know exactly what happened, how it happened, and why it happened, for the simple reason that they are the real perpetrators. It is reasonable to assume that these people are more or less the same people who staged the terrorist attacks of Gladio I, and that they have more or less the same objectives. (See the preface of this article.) RELATED ITEMS: (1) Commissioner Jacqui Caine's speech to the annual conference of the Islamic Women's Council of New Zealand, August 25, 2019. Note her use of the emotive term "shuhada" (martyrs) to describe those allegedly killed in the alleged shooting. (2) The Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand's submission to the Royal Commission: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3.
The alleged shooter's (alleged) weapons
I am giving prominence to this section because most people know almost nothing about the effects of an "assault rifle" when it is fired at point-blank range at a human body. Such is their ignorance, they may believe that being hit by an air rifle pellet — which can kill, but usually doesn't — constitutes being "shot". And if this belief is reinforced by some "authority", which assures them they have been hit by a bullet from, say, an AR-15, they are obviously going to over-estimate the lethality of the "shooting" to which they have been subjected. See a real gunshot wound from a service rifle — the result of a failed suicide attempt. Click here to continue to read the section.
False-flag terror comes to NZ
I see the Christchurch "shooting(s)" as an event — like many other "terrorist attacks" in the 21st century — that combines elements of reality and elements of illusion. I'm also inclined to see it as New Zealand's Reichstag fire, or as New Zealand's 9/11, in that it is the "catalyzing event" that allows the Government to swiftly enact measures that would, in normal circumstances, have been opposed by large sectors of the population. In other words, it is the crisis that allows those in power, citing the need for safety and security, to start to introduce the strictures of a fascist state. There is a difference here, though, in that the dictatorship is one of the liberal Left, which YouTube blogger Polly St George ("Amazing Polly") compares with the cult of Scientology.
AT THE time of writing, the consensus among independent analysts (i.e. not academic or press stooges) is that the shooting has all the hallmarks of a false-flag operation by that nebulous entity known as the New World Order.* If it is such an operation — and I am inclined to think it is — Tarrant is agent, rather than instigator.
The primary aim of this kind of "terrorist attack" is not, as most people assume, to divide the community. In reality, that may not be an aim at all. The primary aim is to make people amenable to the abrogation or curtailment of their civil liberties. Typically, in the "problem-reaction-solution" scenario, the authorities rush through measures that (a) disarm the public, (b) arm and militarize the police, and (c) provide for an across-the-board increase in surveillance, censorship, repression and control. Already, we are seeing moves to turn New Zealand into a nation of spies and snitches — to "keep us safe", of course. In this country, too, the relatively new cultural phenomenon of "safetyism" goes unquestioned, despite its deleterious effects — as described by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt in The Coddling of the American Mind. Meanwhile, police harassment and intimidation ensure that few will have the fortitude to challenge the insanity.
Gemma, who has close to 20,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel, is one of the most astute and indefatigable commentators on current affairs, mainly as they affect Ireland. It's amazing that, at the time of writing (June 12, 2019), her channel is still up. I suspect that Google has been deterred from taking action against her by her threat to invade Google headquarters in Dublin, with many of her followers, in the event of her channel being shut down. July 20: The censor has struck: Gemma's YouTube account has been summarily terminated.
All this constitutes the sinister subtext of the lovey-dovey line being fed to us by the mainstream media in the aftermath of the Christchurch event. The draconian bans on disseminating, or even viewing, Tarrant's manifesto and video are part of the overall crackdown — as is the absurd claim we should not give the terrorist "oxygen" by mentioning his name.
Clearly, the Government is desperate to control the narrative, and to consign anything that conflicts with this to oblivion. And like all governments, it is determined to strictly censor the social media and all "alternative" sources of news and information. Its rationale: We are psychologically fragile, and must be protected from wrongthink. In other words, we are children, and the country is a kindergarten writ large. The Government's crackdown could also be seen — and is seen by some observers — as a test of the speed with which it can stanch the flow of information, and stifle all meaningful discussion, after such a national crisis — so that the official narrative, as promoted by the MSM, has no credible competition.
A further concern for the Government must be the fact the "live-stream" contains several anomalies, which would lead to endless debate and expressions of skepticism if the video were made public. To my mind, some of the most insightful comments on these anomalies have come from Allan C. Weisbecker, who first addressed the Christchurch "shootings" on March 17 in his blog post "Extended Minds":
"My other thought today is from what little looking I’ve done into the New Zealand shootings. As I say in a comment, it so far has all the tells of a flat out hoax, i.e., no real crime scene photos (plus photos that look fake), a lack of verifiable details, interviews with unemotional ‘victims’ (shades of Sandy Hook), the immediate anti-gun rhetoric, plus the ‘shoe’ photo. The latter may sound nuts but if you look back at past hoaxed violent events, you’ll find most of them include a ‘lone shoe’ in the imagery. Just a single shoe lying on the street or wherever..."
On March 20, Weisbecker followed this up with "Poof Goes the Airgun":
"The New Zealand shooter was using an air rifle of some sort, which blows a puff on each shot, so it looks like a hit. The footage was so obvious a fake that I’ll not go into details. All you need see are the grabs showing the wall behind where the two main groups of ‘bodies’ lay. No bullet holes. Most, if not all the shots would have gone through bodies and hit the wall, not to even mention misses — his ammo was not hollow point or ‘frangible’ (exploding). I didn’t bother to look up the specific type of weapon but it looked like a version of the AR-15. Doesn’t matter.
Pictures as taken from Weisbecker's website. Click here for enlargements. See how a puff of air blows off the white cap.
"On his way back to his car he supposedly head-shot a woman lying on the street. No splatter, just hair flying from the compressed air effect. Over all, no bullet holes, very little blood, blah blah. Maybe they’ll doctor the footage later, make it look ‘better.’ I’m sure you guys will find many more problems with the footage.
"What bothers me most is how many NZ officials (not to mention the actors) had to be in on this. Local cops, federals, the politicians, the press (of course), and so forth. Many, many people. What do we do, folks? They keep doing this and the vast majority of the world’s population keep buying it..."
* "Payback" by Israel for perceived hostile actions by New Zealand is another possibility. "Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly told New Zealand’s foreign minister that support for a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlement-building in the occupied territories would be viewed as a 'declaration of war' ”. — The Guardian, December 28, 2016. See here.
In Chronicles of False Flag Terror, Nick Kollerstrom writes: "We can be confident that these events are 'state-sponsored,' meaning set up and created by the 'Axis of Evil', CIA-Mossad-MI6. In general, we cannot know to what extent one or another of these intelligence agencies is involved, as they are so closely interlinked." (See how a Mossad spy ring was unearthed in Christchurch. And click here to see how the Federation of Islamic Associations has defended Mossad. Astaghfirullah! This confirms that FIANZ is now a Zionist organization run by unscrupulous opportunists. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that Islam — i.e. Sunni Islam — in New Zealand is no longer a religion, but a racket.)
With all this in mind, one has to wonder whether New Zealand's "security" services should be added to the above "axis", albeit in a subordinate role. Few can have failed to notice that mysterious armed men, described as special forces, were conspicuous on the streets of Christchurch in the wake of the alleged shooting.
Yet another possibility is that, as in the case of "peaceful Norway" before the Breivik rampage, the intelligence agencies felt "peaceful New Zealand" needed to be prompted to take terrorism more seriously. In other words, it needed to be put in its place and taught a lesson.
The triumph of darkness
March 15, 2019, was, indeed, "one of New Zealand's darkest days", but not, in my opinion, for the reasons given by the Government. For a start, we are now locked into a farrago of fact and fiction that cannot be teased apart. And if you do attempt the exercise — or, worse, if you analyze the shooter's "live-stream" — you are judged mentally sick and in need of psychiatric treatment and/or imprisonment for up to 14 years. Shades of Scientology again.
IF THE past is anything to go by, the Powers That Be will eventually trundle out pop psychologist Nigel Latta, who will tell the nation, in his folksy manner, how emotionally deficient we questioners of the official narrative are.
Already, predictably, we are being told that we are insensitive to the "bereaved" relatives of the dead, who have been hurt twice — first by the loss of their loved ones, and then by the denial of their loss by "conspiracy theorists". But I, for one, have never claimed, categorically, that no one died in this or any other false-flag terrorist attack.
By selling us illusion, and then insisting we accept it as reality, the elite are gaslighting us. They know that sooner or later — if not already — it will be impossible for the aver-
age person to distinguish between the two. In other words, the individual will, consciously or unconsciously, lose any trust they previ-
ously had in their ability to make judgments. The elite will thus be the arbiter of all things.
Deaths can occur in any such operation, especially if someone strays from the script or if something untoward happens. But as a rule, the perpetrators don't want to cause deaths. That's because (a) any death is a complication that can lead to legal problems, (b) real deaths are unnecessary when they can be faked, and (c) the ideal operation is one in which people believe there have been fatalities when, in reality, there haven't been any. The latter represents the acme of the psyop.
The perps also know that even if no one dies in an "attack", they will still be able to draw up a list of the dead and injured that will be accepted in a court of law. They have been pulling off these stunts for about 60 years — since the days of Gladio I, during Cold War I — and know that, because the public is gullible, they can continue their modus operandi almost indefinitely.
Although they operate in the shadows, they occasionally leave hints of who they are and what they plan to do next — possibly to taunt those who know how to read their signs. But according to Danish-born analyst Ole Dammegard, they also do this to protect their karma. Their rationale is: "We gave you several clues. If you were too dumb to pick them up, that's your problem. We can't be held responsible for your stupidity." Dammegard has also spoken of the pair of shoes, signifying "homage to the sacred space", that is often left at the scene of a murder. In Freemasonry, this ritual removal of the shoes is known as the Rite of Discalceation. Conversely, a single shoe, when placed at the scene of an "event", means "this was done voluntarily" — again, in the words of Dammegard. The Masonic Lodge of Education puts it differently: "The Masonic Shoe, called the Blue Slipper, is symbolic of a physical confirmation of a spoken deed." (Note, in passing, Ardern's past links with the Freemasons. Note, too, Gordon Duff's allegation, in The Millennium Report, March 18, 2019, that "most of its [New Zealand's] officials are Masonic". )
Note the policemen and other officials (stage managers?) standing around. They can't be unaware that the "body" in the gutter is actually a dummy. Yet no one has stepped forward to tell the truth — a sure sign of corruption at the highest levels.
Hmmm! What do we have here? Seemingly, a headless mannequin and a pair of "Masonic shoes". (This is the "woman" referred to by Allan C. Weisbecker in the previous section.) Note the protruding tube, where the head formerly fitted on to the torso. Who removed the head, which is clearly visible in this screenshot from the "live-stream"? And perhaps more importantly, why did they remove the head? To view another picture that includes this mannequin — Ansi Alibava, according to the official narrative — click here. To view other pictures that include shoes, click here and here. And don't miss Russ Winter's "Shoes in Staged Deceptions".
On the basis of testimony, I have tentatively identified the mannequin's "comforter" as Nathan Smith (below), who is described in a BBC article of March 20, 2019, as a "father of three, originally from Poole in Dorset". Smith is quoted as saying that, after he escaped from the mosque, he found a young woman lying in the road beside the mosque. "I can see she's been shot so I crouch down and try to roll her over...I didn't know her name and I don't know where she's from at the time. I'm just holding her, I don't know why but I'm stroking her back — she's already dead." Later, he is quoted as saying he had spent hours at a community center in the hope of finding her husband. "I was just hoping to catch a glimpse of her husband. I need to find him. I don't know his name. I just need to know he's okay." But if the "woman" is a mannequin, where might her "husband" be? Standing in the window of a menswear store? It also goes without saying that Smith's other statements do not jibe with the shooter's "live-stream". In particular, I would question the statement, "The windows started going out, I could see people just falling forward. People standing up and just falling." Smith can also be seen in this picture of one of the crime scenes. Note how the crisis actors are milling around and waiting to be told what to do next. The lone policeman, standing with outstretched arms, seems to be saying, "Hang back for a minute or two". Other (later?) pictures of this scene are here and here. And yet another picture, this time showing the crisis actors standing in a group in Hagley Park, is here.
Another "attack" in which mannequins are thought to have been used is the Westminster Bridge "attack" of March 22, 2017. Note the (presumably unconscious) man's rigid, raised arm. Thanks to Petra Liverani for pointing out that the man's raised pelvis is also unnatural. But at least the obligatory pair of sneakers is more neatly placed here.
In the case of the "Christchurch shooting", we also have the interesting insertion of the number 14 and the image of a fish — as displayed on the palms of John Podesta below. Podesta, a "swamp creature" who was Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign manager, was in New Zealand on March 10 for a Global Progressives Event, and stayed until the day before the alleged shooting.
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern met Hillary Clinton in Auckland on May 7, 2018, and the pair reportedly "hit it off".
John Podesta visited New Zealand in the days before the "shooting", and warned that the country was a "juicy target" for a major hack.
The above number and fish image, which symbolize the murder, dismemberment and resurrection of Osiris, also appear on the weapon used by the alleged shooter. Thus, the shooter's message could be taken to be, "The white race will rise again". It's a message that proceeds from "darkness", as it denies our common humanity.
The fish and the number 14 both appear on Tarrant's weapon. This looks formidable, but is actually a toy. Need convincing? See Replica Airguns' Umarex Steel Strike CO2 Blowback BB Rifle, which is made to look like an AR-15, and click here to read information on how such a gun operates.
Freemasonry originated in the myths and rituals of ancient Egypt. The Port Adelaide Freemasonic Center is even built in the form of an Egyptian temple.
An alternative reading of "14 + fish" is here. Evidence that some of the "action" possibly occurred on March 14 (NZ time) is here.
The date of the Christchurch "bloodbath" — March 15 — is also significant. This is the Ides of March — a date associated with the assassination of Julius Caesar and ritual human sacrifice. Concomitantly, March is the month of Ares (Mars in Roman mythology), the God of War who is typically accompanied by sons Deimos (representing Terror) and Phobos (representing Panic). Thus, the date is almost certainly not a coincidence. The elite take a perverse pleasure in messing with our minds.
"That isn't a white supremacist sign, it is an Illuminati / Eye of Horus sign," says Miles W. Mathis, author of a three-part series of articles on the "Christchurch Shooting hoax". The alternative interpretation of the gesture is that the middle, ring and pinky fingers represent a ‘W’ (white) and the thumb and forefinger come together to represent a ‘P’ (power). See it in detail here.
But this negativity is not all. Taken as a whole, the Christchurch "shootings" could be said to represent the triumph of darkness over light in a city that memorializes Christ, the "Light of the World", and in a mosque dedicated to "The Light" ("Al Noor"). And this is where things become problematic for the Muslim community in New Zealand. For if the Muslims have sided with the globalist elite — the "dark hand" behind the false-flag terrorism of the past 60 years — they have, figuratively speaking, made a compact with the devil — what could also be described as a Faustian bargain.
Clearly, the nation's Muslims, and especially those of Canterbury, have gained a lot. Only weeks after the alleged shooting, more than $15.7 million has been raised for those "bereaved". Meanwhile, the status of Islam has risen remarkably — to such an extent that an article warning of the "dangers of Muslim immigration" would today be almost impossible to write. Furthermore, the Muslims can look forward to increased protection from all forms of "hate speech", which increasingly includes anything they find "offensive". But it is indisputable that they, and the rest of the community, have also lost a lot.
One immediate consequence of "one of New Zealand's darkest days" is the wholesale assault on freedom of speech. We are now in the grip of a veritable frenzy of censorship that is stripping us of rights our forebears fought and died for over many centuries. See here and here. See also the Philip Arps case. Internationally, this censorship is driven by an outfit called the Trust Project, which promotes the execrable corporate media ("news with integrity") while forcing those with real integrity out of business. But sadly, most people — especially young people — are today so dumbed down they don't even notice what is going on. The much-vilified Donald Trump does, however. See his speech of September 24, 2019, at the United Nations.
In another tweet, Robichaux says that when he submitted the same ad, but with the keyword "Muslim", it was OK'd. The liberal Left doesn't like Christianity because it postulates the existence of an Absolute. This is anathema to the Left, which wants everything to be based on the shifting sands of relativity. The Left doesn't like Islam for the same reason, of course. But at this juncture, it sees an opportunity to use Islam to weaken Western society and prevent the emergence of an effective opposition to the globalist agenda. To digress: I maintain the liberal Left also dislikes culture, despite it avowed dedication to "multiculturalism". Ultimately, it would like to reduce all cultures to vestigial status. In other words, once a year, you would put on a grass skirt and do a dance on a stage. Or once a year, you would wear a shamrock on your lapel. Then you would return to the joys of everyday life in the surveillance state.
The singer, Željko Grmuša, has said he "feels threatened", and that he wonders whether the police "will now knock on my door". He says he still sings, but mainly at social celebrations.
According to YouTube, the words of this song constitute "hate speech". But assuming the translation from Serbian is accurate, there is nothing more sinister in it than a warning that the Ustaše (Croatian nationalist organization) and "Turks" (presumably the Bosnian Muslims) should "watch out". During World War I, when Serbia was on "our" side, it was portrayed as "plucky little Serbia", an outpost of Western civilization. But since the Balkan wars of the 1990s, it has been depicted as a hotbed of genocidal maniacs. That — and the fact that Tarrant played the song — is why it was banned. Return to top of page.
Према YouTube-у, речи ове песме садрже „говор мржње“. Али под претпоставком да је превод са српског тачан, ту нема ничег горег од упозорења да би Усташе (хрватска националистичка организација) и „Турци“ (вероватно босански муслимани) требало да се „пазе“. Током Првог Светског Рата, када је Србија била на “нашој“ страни, била је приказана као „храбра мала Србија“, испостава Западне цивилизације. Али након Балканских ратова 1990-их, представљена је као легло геноцидних манијака. То – и чињеница да је Тарант пустио песму – је разлог због кога је забрањена.
When I started to write this piece, I was going to simply assert that the state is corrupt. More to the point, however, is the observation that there are people in the state structure whose primary allegiance is to the New World Order, and who are determined to mold New Zealand to its globalist ideals. There are various ways in which they can do this. First, they can co-opt the mainstream media, and ensure it supports the official narrative on any controversial issue — often by denying there is any controversy in the first place! Then they can either co-opt or neutralize the various sectors of society. The unions have long gone as an effective political force, and the potent student/peace movement of the 1960s is now a distant memory.
The beauty of the false-flag terrorist attack/hoax — as staged by agents of anonymous actors in the globalist elite — is that it speeds up the consolidation of power at critical junctures. Specifically, it enables the elite to (a) claim we can no longer afford the "luxuries" of due process, free speech, and private gun ownership, and (b) bring even fringe groups into the fold. When I heard the imam of Al Noor Mosque, Gamal Fouda, say an effusive "thank you" to the globalist Ardern, I realized that this gambit of the New World Order had also worked in the case of the Muslim community of New Zealand.
"Thank you" for what? For the way in which Muslims were enticed into what must, for most, have initially been seen as no more than an anti-terrorism exercise in which they could play a colorful and exciting part? For the way in which Muslims were led, step by step, into a labyrinth of lies, which now collectively form the Lie That Is Too Big to Fail?
Anyone who has doubts on this score should look at some of the Muslims' testimonies, and check them against what purport to be factual records of events on March 15. Take, for example, the testimony of former Canterbury Muslim Association president Mohamed Jama, as reported by the Listener in its issue of March 30-April 5: "He [the gunman] came in the gate — the first person he came to was me. We were just one step away, very close. He looked at my face, I looked at his. He walked past me. I said, 'Where are you going? Do not enter.' But he went inside the mosque and started firing."
Where is this encounter in the shooter's "live-stream"? The answer is that it isn't there. So if Jama's testimony is true, the "live-stream" is indisputably not what it purports to be. Both can't be factual.
The "live-stream" does contain a call to the approaching gunman, just before he opens fire. But this sounds more like "Salaam, Brother" than "Hello, brother" (or "Welcome, brother"). The presence in the video's soundtrack of a few words from "victims" — words that include "Help me! Help me!" from the dummy in the gutter — is meaningless, of course. The words have obviously been dubbed in, and are designed to (a) tug at the heartstrings, and (b) emphasize the callousness of the "killer" who ignores them.
As we have seen, in the image referenced above, the role of "mosque welcomer" has been assigned to the Afghan Daoud Nabi. But oddly, it is not his body that lies in the entrance to the mosque. The "body" there is of a much younger man. So what happened? One suggestion, from Peekay Truth, is that Nabi, who was 71, died of natural causes between the making of the "live-stream" and the alleged staging of the "attack" on March 15, and was posthumously slotted into the drama. If this happened, Peekay Truth adds, Nabi's funeral was genuine — almost certainly the only genuine funeral that was held, amid a national catharsis, during the subsequent two weeks. (See "Peekay Destroys the Christchurch Shooting" at archive.org.)
Despite the intensity of the "shooting" inside the mosque, there is no "river of blood . . . flowing off terracotta tiles" — as reported by ambulance officer Paul Bennet. He is presumably referring to a small amount of stage blood that appears in the entrance, belatedly, at 10:32-33. Elsewhere, all viewers of the "live-stream" report remarkably little "blood".
The official narrative is also questionable in the case of Farid Ahmed. On March 29, Newshub reported: "Farid Ahmed was inside the Al Noor Mosque on Deans Ave when a gunman opened fire. He uses a wheelchair and was unable to flee, but still survived the attack." Has any viewer of the "live-stream" spotted a man in a wheelchair? I don't think so.
There is also the case of Tariq Omar, who reportedly died on the day while "[trying] to help children to escape the mosque during the gunfire". (Quote from TVONE's Sunday program of May 12, 2019.) Again, one has to point out that the "live-stream" does not show anyone undertaking any such action. So if it's true that Omar died in a shooting on that day while trying to save children, it's reasonable to suggest that he died in a shooting that was not the one represented by the "live-stream". (See the opinion of Wolfgang Eggert above.)
This is where Delantre also reenters the picture. He maintains the fake shooting (represented by the "live-stream") masks a real shooting, and that the anomalies of the former are deliberate insertions designed to keep "truth seeker[s], experts and other smart people" distracted. In other words, it is a device to "control the opposition" — in the time-honored tradition of rogue intelligence agencies.
Thus, it's not surprising that the Government, which is committed to the "authenticity" of the "live-stream", is anxious to squelch all knowledgeable debate on the Christchurch "shootings". The more one investigates them, the more one realizes that the official narrative is untenable.
In my opinion, Christchurch's Muslims are also in a precarious position, despite the enhanced status I have mentioned above. If they have been lying, they have been compromised. And if they have been compromised, they can be blackmailed. And if they can be blackmailed, they can be controlled and induced to do more things that are against Islam. The "they are us" meme is a nice political slogan, suggestive of harmonious relations ahead. But what does the emotional aftermath of this "tragic" incident really mean for their future — and for the future of the Muslim community in general?
Aftermath of "tragedy": Living it up in the UAE — one of the perpetrators of the genocide in Yemen. Click here to view another picture of the two imams being feted. Click here to see celebrities offering their condolences at Al Noor.
I also wonder whether some Muslims were a little disturbed, as I was, by the carnival of grief that followed the alleged shootings. To my mind, there was something profoundly un-Islamic in the singing, speechifying, and haka dancing that entertained us at commemorative gatherings. Then there were the thousands of floral tributes — so poignantly reminiscent of the flowers left at the scenes of victimless false-flag terrorist attacks/hoaxes in the northern hemisphere.
Armed police? Flags and flowers? An honor guard of non-Muslim women wearing faux hijab? This is bizarre. What will come next? Hawkers selling trinkets made from empty bullet casings? (Outside Al Noor Mosque, Friday, May 3, 2019.) Although the contentious issue of faux hijab is beyond the scope of this study, I have saved a few articles on the subject: 1, 2, 3, 4.
The observations, opinions and arguments of Max Igan
While driving to Al Noor and apparently following GPS directions, "Tarrant" parks briefly for no discernible reason. After exactly one minute, a person in red walks past his car. Ten seconds later, "Tarrant" drives off. Some investigators say this person in red is "Tarrant's" handler (or one of his handlers). The person's red clothing signals, "Everything is on schedule. It's okay to proceed". Investigators have also noted the presence of red cars parked along Tarrant's route, including one that is parked immediately outside the mosque, and have theorized that these are "markers". The final okay for the mission comes after "Tarrant" parks in the alley beside the mosque. A man in a white shirt and dark trousers walks past the alley, turns slightly, and gives a thumbs-up signal.
A figure in red walks past the car at 4.08.
ONE such investigator, who says he has conducted a frame-by-frame analysis of what purports to be the shooter's live-stream, is Max Igan. On his website, Igan has posted two more pictures of a person in red who appears later in the "live-stream":
The alleged shooter enters the mosque compound. The face in the rearview mirror doesn't look like that of Tarrant.
A figure in red stands by the wall at top left. For more information on the use of figures in red, click here.
A question mark also hangs over a silver Toyota Will VS, registration FQH875, which was parked to the left of the entrance of the mosque when "Tarrant" arrived, which disappeared during the shooting, but which was later seen passing through the police cordon and reentering the area. See the bitchute.com video (if it's still available). See also three more pictures here.
The car almost certainly belongs (or belonged) to either the SIS or Internal Affairs. See here.
Igan's conclusion is as follows (edited):
"This was not a lone wolf shooting by a white supremacist. This was an organized hit using multiple players as clearly seen and evidenced by the shooter's own video. Jacinda Ardern is a liar and the people of New Zealand are being disarmed under false pretenses — and it's happening so fast because the Government is terrified of what will happen if the people find out . . .
"All claims of 'CGI/hoax' etc appear to be based on speculation and conjecture that I feel is purposely designed to create as much noise and confusion around the real and solid evidence as possible; to misdirect people away from placing any focus on some very real and indisputable facts contained within the shooter's video, that confirm beyond any shadow of doubt that the NZ Government is lying.
"The claims of hoax and CGI are damage control. People are being played, and if they cannot get a bit of focus, learn to think for themselves and start reporting some real truth regarding this shooting, we are going to get totally screwed over this event. When properly examined, all evidence in the actual shooter's video suggests that this shooting was real, and claiming it's fake is one of the things that is going to be used to shut us all down.
"People simply do not realize how well they have been prepped for this event. And as I previously said, I haven't been looking at this attempting to prove it either way. Belief is the enemy of knowledge. I look at each event separately; and upon inspection, I simply cannot find one shred of anything substantial to prove any of the claims of fakery people are pushing regarding this shooting. In fact, the more I look, the more I find exactly the opposite. I don't have any stake in what I see either way, I'm just sharing my findings . . ."
ASSESSMENT OF IGAN:
Igan's references to CGI are an allusion to the claims, made by Jim Fetzer and others, that the absence of bullet holes in the mosque walls, and the apparent disappearance of ejected bullet casings in mid-air, are proof that CGI was used in the production of the "live-stream". I can't offer an opinion on whether CGI was or wasn't used. But I'm inclined to agree with Allan Weisbecker and his correspondent Todd, who "find it ridiculous that Igan blames just about every anomaly in the shooter’s footage on ‘low bandwidth.’ Yes, low bandwidth might ‘erase’ a bullet hole (on the wall, say) in one or two frames of tape, but it doesn’t erase them all in every frame." Perhaps Weisbecker is right when he suggests Igan "is a deep mole along the lines of Miles Mathis (although not as complex)." Greg Hallett maintains Igan is a "counter-intelligence operative". Peekay Truth describes him as "a disinfo agent working for the Dark Side". Thanks to Fellowship of the Minds for the gif image above. There is also an annotated, static picture of the firing in the street outside Al Noor mosque here.
For the record, other "live-stream" anomalies include: (1) A Muslim man and woman who fail to react to the (surely frightening) sight of an armed man entering the mosque grounds. The Muslim man, who is wearing a white suit, is Mohamed Jama, who is mentioned above. I don't think Jama was "running it" (the hoax), as the Fetzer-Hallett caption alleges. He isn't smart enough to do something like that. In numerous interviews, he has proved he can't even tell a consistent story. (2) Why didn't "Tarrant" immediately shoot these two people, who are clearly Muslims. After all, when he emerges from the mosque he shoots up and down the street at anything moving. (3) An ammunition magazine is already on the floor of the hallway when the "shooter" enters the mosque. This was presumably left there after an earlier rehearsal of the "attack". The most comprehensive treatment of the magazine(s) topic is at http://archive.org/details/NZBannedNoSimpsons. (4) "Pre-killed bodies" are already in place, when the "shooter" enters the prayer hall. (5) A heap of "bodies" (mainly mannequins?) lies beside an open door, through which at least some people could have escaped. (6) A "shooting victim" appears to have put on socks after being shot. (7) A windscreen is apparently undamaged after shots are fired through it. This shooting occurs as "Tarrant" drives away from the mosque. (A photo of a car, ostensibly Tarrant's, being removed from the crash scene, after it was rammed by a police car, is here.)
Al Noor Imam Gamal Fouda's claim he hid in the minbar during the "shooting", and observed the "massacre" through a peephole, is patently absurd. First, the minbar offers no hiding place to a grown man; and second, the minbar didn't have a peephole in it. (I say "didn't" because I won't be surprised if it soon acquires one!) Click here to see a view of the minbar from the "live-stream". It's a fuzzy picture, but is clear enough to show that there is no one hiding at the top of the steps. Thanks to Peekay for the images.
CORROBORATION AND/OR OTHER OPINION:
• Gordon Duff, writing in Cairns News, March 20, 2019, says: "We also have an operation where solid intelligence sources say 4 women 'tourists' aided in 'handling and logistics' and local police counter-terrorism forces supplied a second shooter."
• Greg Hallett, writing and speaking at 153news.net, March 20, 2019, says, "New Zealand's got the dumbest people in the world, and Christchurch has the dumbest people in New Zealand . . . The only crime in this video is when he goes over the speed limit."
• Niall Bradley, writing at Sott.net, March 21, 2019, traverses the ground I cover in the first part of this paper. It's clear, however, that he thinks the "shootings" were real. His claim the Al Noor "shooting" is "horrific to say the least" is not true, and could only be made by someone who doesn't know what real horror is.
The banning of the 'Tarrant manifesto'
I have put this section last because I see no reason to accept the common assumption that the manifesto is entirely Tarrant's work. He could have written it himself, if he does, indeed, have an interest in mid-20th-century Anglo-Welsh poetry. But how likely is that? More credible propositions are: (1) He wrote it with input from others; and (2) It was written entirely by others. Readers of the manifesto will, of course, soon realize that it wasn't exactly "written", but cobbled together in haste. Click here to continue to the next page.
* * * *
FOOTNOTE: There's a fairly typical attack on "conspiracy theorists" — "The Christchurch terrorism conspiracy theories are not just false. They’re dangerous" — at thespinoff.co.nz. I have nothing to say about this, except that it doesn't get to grips with any of the evidence I have adduced. For a thorough examination of how a false-flag terrorist attack/hoax is staged, view "The Boston Unbombing" (2016 documentary) at archive.org.
FOOTNOTE: The song that plays as "Tarrant" embarks on his mission is Serbia Strong, which is at YouTube. Listen to it while you can. Anything can be censored in these dark times. May 25, 2019: YouTube has removed the video and terminated the poster's account. Apparently, the song constituted "hate speech". But it's still at BitChute.
(1) The witch hunt is on: See "Christchurch mosque attack: Up to 14 years' jail for video sharers as Commissioner asks Facebook to give police names" at nzherald.co.nz. The article by Chris Keall, dated March 19, 2019, begins: "Chief Censor David Shanks has officially classified the full 17-minute video of the fatal Christchurch shootings which occurred on Friday 15 March, as 'objectionable' — meaning it is banned. That raises the prospect of a fine of up to $10,000 or up to 14 years' jail for anyone who shares the clip — and this morning, Privacy Commissioner John Edwards called on Facebook to share names with police. It is an offence to share this material as soon as it is produced, and the timing of the official classification does not affect the ability for police and enforcement agencies to prosecute offences under the Films, Videos & Publications Classification Act 1993, Shanks says. 'Facebook should be notifying the police of the account names of people who have shared this content,' Edwards told RNZ this morning. 'It's not a conflict I think because at the core there is a very egregious offence to the dignity and the rights to privacy of the victims.' "
Actually, you would hard-pressed to identify anyone in the video. Those who have viewed it say all the "bodies" are (conveniently?) face-down. Meanwhile, one wonders why viewing the film of the Kennedy assassination is not a "very egregious offence to the dignity and the right to privacy of the late president". It is hard to escape the conclusion that the elite, in this case, are (a) trying to hide something, and (b) trying to infantalize and criminalize the entire population, to lock us all into a state of ignorance, subservience and fear. This is the new feudalism, which surveillance technology will make more sinister than the last.
(2) My posting of this link on Twitter resulted in the temporary suspension of my account, so don't post it in any forum where you value your membership. https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=5NH44NNWADB8. I apologize for the flippant commentary. June 26, 2019: 153news.net has gone — for the time being, at any rate. But the video can still be viewed at BitChute. Another version of it is here. July 5, 2019: 153news.net is back up. Return to top of page.
Above left: Counter active since May 10, 2019. Right: Counter active since October 13, 2019