Sitemap for Christchurch Truth
About: Profile of Basil Throckmorton
Correspondence: What our readers say
Operation Gladio: Blueprint for state terrorism
Precursor: The CrisisX conference in Auckland
Weapons: The AR-15 assault rifle & replica airguns
Mystery: Suspicious car at Al Noor
Manifesto: The copy-and-paste job attributed to Brenton Tarrant
Kufr in Christchurch: The betrayal of Islam
Gallery 1: Pictures of 'survivors'
Gallery 2: Pictures of 'survivor' Temel Atacocugu
Gallery 3: Pictures of 'survivor' Adeeb Sami
Gallery 4: Pictures of 'survivor' Sheikh Hasan Rubel
Gallery 5: Pictures of 'survivor' Tarik Chenafa
Gallery 6: Pictures of 'survivor' Mohamed Jama, with a reference to Abdul Aziz of Linwood Islamic Center
Gallery 7: Pictures of 'fatality' Tariq Omar
Anomaly: Shooter seems to aim for left arm
Were the Christchurch attacks planned in Australia?
Fame & Fortune: Celebrities visit Al Noor
The law: Philip Arps case
More mass hysteria: Petitions launched in wake of 'shootings'
Album of miscellaneous pictures from Christchurch
• Crime scene 1: Inside the mosque, dummies lie in a heap — all face-down
• Crime scene 2: In the alley, crisis actors are shepherded by police
• Crime scene 2a: In the alley, relaxed crisis actors mill around. These are the people who, we are told, are so traumatized they are going to need 'counseling' for the rest of their lives. And lots of cash to ease their pain
• Crisis actors, including some from crime scene 2, reconvene in Hagley Park
Ardern extols globalism at UN
British Army recruits 'Snowflakes'
Safe Space vs Freedom of Speech cartoon
The Left's politically correct beliefs
Saul Alinsky's Eight Levels of Control
Love Will Win: Cover of
, April 1, 2019
• Real person or dummy? The mystery of Ansi Alibava
• Real person or dummy? The second female 'body' found in Deans Avenue
The Evil Tower of Google
Enlargement of the picture of police arresting Tarrant — or dummy
Police shown in training on the day of the 'attacks'
Brenton Tarrant in Pakistan
• An ammunition magazine is already on the floor as the gunman approaches the prayer hall
• 'Pre-killed bodies' are already in place as the gunman enters the prayer hall